bdxr message

Subject: Your TC wiki is now available

Members of the BDXR TC,

As requested, we have set up a wiki for your use. You can access it at
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/bdxr . In addition a link to the wiki has
been added to your internal TC group home page.

Please note that there is boilerplate text at the top of the wiki
about TC responsibilities with respect to the wiki. Please do not
modify this content. We require it to be on the wiki page for all TCs.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the wiki.

Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen