bdxr message

Subject: Terminology

Dear TC

As promised I have started a page on our Wiki with common definitions and terminology:

https://wiki.oasis-open.org/bdxr/Terminology

I have started with describing just the basic phrases and concepts, hopeful that it will one day become a useful appendix to documents produced by the TC. I hope everyone will participate by adding further entries where needed. And feel free to correct me, point out inconsistencies, and in every way contradict and dispute my definitions. There is no pride in ownership!

Best regards,

Kenneth