bdxr message

Subject: FW: OASIS-ETSI MoU: update of mapping table > BDXR TC

Dear TC

Please see below communication from ETSI ESI. I am personally very excited about this. I will update our TC public web page.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: Bernardo Correia <Bernardo.Correia@etsi.org>
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 2:34 AM
To: Kenneth Bengtsson <kenneth@alfa1lab.com>, Sven Rostgaard Rasmussen <svrr@itst.dk>
Cc: Sonia Compans <Sonia.Compans@etsi.org>, "laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org" <laurent.liscia@oasis-open.org>, Carol Cosgrove-Sacks <carolcs@gmail.com>, "andrea.caccia@studiocaccia.com" <andrea.caccia@studiocaccia.com>
Subject: OASIS-ETSI MoU: update of mapping table > BDXR TC

Dear OASIS colleagues,

I hereby confirm that our TC Electronic Signatures and Infrastructures (ESI) has accepted to establish liaisons with TC BDXR. Andrea Caccia (UNINFO - andrea.caccia@studiocaccia.com) will be the liaison officer.

The annex, Mapping of Active Relationships between ETSI and OASIS, to the MoU has accordingly been updated:

I wish you a fruitful collaboration.

Kind regards,

Bernardo Correia

External Relations Officer
ETSI -
www.etsi.org
650, Route des Lucioles
F-06921 SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS CEDEX
FRANCE

Office: + 33 (0)4 92 94 43 67
Mobile: +33 (0)6 80 18 17 39
Fax: +33 (0)4 93 65 47 16
email: bernardo.correia@etsi.org

P Please consider the environmental impact before printing this e-mail