bdxr message

Subject: Oasis - BDXR: e-Codex use of PEPPOL

Hello Susanne!

Thank you for your presentation today.

If I understood the presentation correctly would it be something like this (see my presentation attached).

If it isn’t understandable – please tell me and I will explain.

Best regards

Jens Aabol

Senior Adviser

Mob: (+47) 907 47 940

Mail: jea@Difi.no

Beskrivelse: Difi-logo.gif

Department for managment  and ICT (Difi)
P.O. Box 8115 Dep, N-0032 Oslo
Tlf: (+47) 22 45 10 00