bdxr message

Subject: TC document upload vs email attachments

Dale, Susanne and others:

You both (and others) have recently circulated documents as attachments to emails.  I’d like to suggest that in general, we should all use the document submission process instead via login to the TC Member Area.  That will also send out an email with a link, with the difference that the document is then permanently accessible in the TC document repository.  Documents that are informal or conversational might be an exception, but usually not, I’d suggest.

Perhaps you could both upload your previously circulated documents?

Roger