bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Minutes of BDXR TC meeting 25 July 2012

Dear all,
please find attached a first contribution on evidences.
Due to the fact we are in a holiday period we should postpone to the beginning of september to set up a task force on evidences but, if we have time to start a discussion on this today, we can then define further steps.
There are dome slides taken from an ETSI presentation on REM. This material is for internal use in this TC and covered by the ETSI-OASIS MoW in force.

Andrea