bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] UN/CEFACT forum

On Wednesday 19 September 2012 - 09:00 to 12:30 CET there will be a "Workshop on Trusted Exchange of Trade Documents" within the UN/CEFACT forum leaded by Tim Mc Grath, including also a presentation of BDXR as I can see in the agenda, this meeting can be of interest for all the TC.
May I suggest that our F2F is held the same day in the afternoon?
I see 2 main advantages: Wed 19 afternoon is our usual slot for our TC confcall and I guess we can reuse the same teleconference dial in facility (Tim, can you confirm?) and this can facilitate the participation of the TC members that cannot attend in person.

Andrea