bdxr message

Subject: Minutes of BDXR TC meeting 31 October 2012

MEETING MINUTES OF BDXR TC MEETING 31 OCTOBER 2012

ATTENDANCE

Jens Aabol
Roger Bass
Kenneth Bengtsson (chair)
Pim van der Eijk
Dale Moberg
Sven Rasmussen

METADATA SERVICE LOCATION

Dale has been working on the draft specification of the Metadata Service Location. He is still working on some chapters such as registration and references. The idea is to use PEPPOL as an example implementation while having the specs more generalized.

OTHER DOCUMENTS

Architecture and governance straw man proposal + use cases + Connect protocol are work in progress.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

We discussed that it would be good for the TC to start publishing specifications, and that a more pragmatic approach, where we give priority to the documents closest to being publication-ready (PEPPOL) can be slightly generalized and submitted. Sven will submit PEPPOL specifications to the TC as soon as administration in OpenPEPPOL has been sorted out, possibly this week.

Agreed to put Sander’s Archimate diagrams on the agenda for next meeting.

MEETING SCHEDULE

November 14 2012, conference call
November 28 2012, conference call
December 12 2012, conference call