bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Face2face meeting dates confirmed

A very basic question, where? Is it within the UN/CEFACT forum?

Andrea

Il giorno 19/mar/2013, alle ore 08:39, Kenneth Bengtsson ha scritto:

Dear all

I am pleased to announce that the dates for the coming face2face meeting have been sorted out and that we will be meeting Tuesday April 16 and Wednesday April 17. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Kenneth