bdxr message

Subject: No conference call tomorrow

Dear all

We will not have a conference call tomorrow due to Labor Day being a national holiday in some countries. Regular conference call schedule will restart May 15 at 4 PM.

I am compressing the audio recordings from the Geneva face2face meeting and will be uploading them to our archive today. Meeting minutes from the face2face meeting will also be send out today.

Best regards,

Kenneth