bdxr message

Subject: Groups - BDX-Location-v1.0-wd05.odt uploaded

Submitter's message
Addresses Pim's remarks in https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr/201308/msg00002.html

Reworks Peppol section 2.2.1 U-Naptr, changing regexp utilization examples.

Perl check script used, should have a python and java test against DNS resolver outputs eventually!!

use strict;
my $q = "B-e49b223851f6e97cbfce4f72c3402aac.sid.peppol.eu";
my $r = "B-([0-9a-fA-F]+).sid.peppol.eu";
print $q . "n" ;
print $r . "n" ;
$q =~ $r ;
print "https://serviceprovider.peppol.eu/" . $1;
-- Dr. Dale Moberg
Document Name: BDX-Location-v1.0-wd05.odt

Description
BDX-Location-v1.0-wd05 defines service discovery methods. A method is first
specified to query and retrieve a URL for metadata services. Two metadata
service types are then defined. Also an auxiliary method pattern for
discovering a registration service to enable access to metadata services is
described. The methods defined here are instances of the generic pattern
defined within IETF RFCs for Dynamic Delegation Discovery Services (DDDS).
This specification then defines DDDS applications for metadata and
metadata-registration services
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Dale Moberg
Group: OASIS Business Document Exchange (BDXR) TC
Folder: Working Drafts
Date submitted: 2013-09-18 11:53:44