bdxr message

Subject: Draft on response to comments on Metadata service location using u-Naptr.

For your reference here were the comments reviewed this morning, that contain working responses to our commenter’s questions.

No material changes have been proposed, but we are considering:

3 textual clarifications

and

Lots of bibliography edits,

which are pending and hoped to be available by the end of Feb 2014

Textual clarifications on new normative elements, inherited normative from DDDS, and context for conformance of implementations within a programming language.

Pim’s suggestion to note that the use case sections are simply options for using the new (normative) service values for various communities to be added around the start of section 2. Also point out that assembling a DDDS application is largely a “profiling” of a framework already available (yet a bit neglected.)

Dale Moberg