bdxr message

Subject: Special Majority Ballot to approve Business Document Metadata Service Location V1.0 as a Committee Specification has been set up

Members of the BDXR TC,

A Special Majority Vote ballot to approve Business Document Metadata Service Location V1.0 as a Committee Specification has been set up.

The ballot opens 04 June 2014 at 00:00 GMT and remains open through 10 June 2014 at 23:59 GMT. You can access the ballot at:

Internal link: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/<tc-name>/ballot.php?id=2623
Publicly visible link: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2623

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

* Bengtsson, Kenneth Alfa1lab
* Moberg, Dale Axway Software
* Rasmussen, Sven Danish Agency for Digitisation, Ministry of Finance
* Aabol, Jens Difi-Agency for Public Management and eGovernment
* Pedersen, Klaus Difi-Agency for Public Management and eGovernment
* Fieten, Sander Individual

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393