bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Minutes of BDXR TC meeting 12 November 2014

Hi Kenneth and others,

as promised on todays call I have added a note to section 3.2.1 on the required compatibility mode support when using XML-dsig version 2. See the included document. This version also includes all the other changes I applied to the specification to correct the references. I hope you can easily merge my changes with your version of the document.

Regards
Sander

----
Sander Fieten