bdxr message

Subject: Re: Template for Business Document Envelope Version 1.0

At 2015-01-29 12:12 -0500, Chet Ensign wrote:
Per the TC's submission request [1], please find the attached template for:

OASIS Business Document Envelope Version 1.0
WP-abbrev: bdx-bde

I have created a DocBook XML version of the BDE template supplied in Open Document Format and posted a skeleton here:

 https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=55005

I am asking OASIS TC Administration's approval of my conversion to DocBook so as not to get any surprises later on.

This is just a skeleton, without content, though I have guessed at a couple of references we might need.

Before we do a lot of writing I would like us to agree on a table of contents for the document. At the next meeting, next Wednesday, would you please bring your ideas of what sections you would like to see in the document ... Kenneth, could you please add a specific discussion point on this in the agenda? I would also welcome discussion over the TC email list before we meet on the phone.

I'll create a Working Draft 02 with our first cut at a table of contents.

Thanks!

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |