bdxr message

Subject: BDX Envelope - Requirements documented in the CEN/BII workshop

Dear TC members,

I would like to take the opportunity to point to the requirements for enveloping which were gathered by the CEN/BII workshop. I think that the version published here: http://www.cenbii.eu/deliverables/cen-bii-2/cwa-16558-bii-architecture/ (see Guideline on Message Envelope Specification) perhaps is a bit newer than what previously has been reviewed by BDXR.

The BII architecture team will meet next week in Istanbul and it is possible that a few additional new requirements will be added to the spec (which is under revision). I will also take the opportunity to give the team an update of the work done in this TC.

Best regards
Martin Forsberg