bdxr message

Subject: No conference call today

Dear all

Just a reminder that the regular conference call schedule has been cancelled until the public review of the BDE has been ended. Conference calls will be resumed if requested by any member of the TC through the TC mailing list or directly to me.

I have been in contact with TC Admin who is working on our request for the BDE public review, and we are in good hands. The public review should commence any day now.

Best regards,

Kenneth