bdxr message

Subject: Embellished example

Based on the question raised on the call today, I have embellished the text-oriented payload in the included envelope example as below.

Also, I have exposed the sample code in Annex C now so that the reader of the specification can see a complete example without having to open any of the other artefacts.

. . . . . . . Ken

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Envelope xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/ns/bde/1.0/Envelope";
  xmlns:ebc="http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/ns/bde/1.0/BasicComponents";
  xmlns:eac="http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/ns/bde/1.0/AggregateComponents";>
  <ebc:ID>123</ebc:ID>
  <ebc:CreationDateTime>2015-02-08T20:34:00-04:00</ebc:CreationDateTime>
  <eac:FromParty>
    <ebc:ID>A</ebc:ID>
  </eac:FromParty>
  <eac:ToParty>
    <ebc:ID>B</ebc:ID>
  </eac:ToParty>
  <eac:Payload>
    <eac:PayloadContent>
      <myDocumentHere>
        <myElement>My Content</myElement>
        <myElement>My Content</myElement>
        <myElement>My Content</myElement>
      </myDocumentHere>
    </eac:PayloadContent>
  </eac:Payload>
  <eac:Payload>
    <eac:PayloadContent>
Non-XML payload here, with sensitive characters
escaped such as &amp;, &lt; and ]]&gt;.

Any text, provided it has been escaped, can be included in a payload.
    </eac:PayloadContent>
  </eac:Payload>
  <eac:Payload>
    <eac:PayloadContent>
      <myOtherDocumentHere>
        <myOtherElement>My Content</myOtherElement>
        <myOtherElement>My Content</myOtherElement>
        <myOtherElement>My Content</myOtherElement>
      </myOtherDocumentHere>
    </eac:PayloadContent>
  </eac:Payload>
</Envelope>