bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] ePrior requirements

Dear Marius

Once again thank you to your and your team for the clarifications and comments below. As promised the BDX TC discussed your comments and requirements at our meeting last week, and our findings and conclusions led to both your comments being accepted. The draft Business Document Envelope specification has subsequently been updated with the implementation of your requirements. An updated specification (work in progress) can be found here:

Furthermore we have added the changes to the draft resolution list for the BDE PRD01, the result can be found here:

The BDX TC expects to be able to announce a second public review of the draft BDE specification during this month. In the meantime if you have any questions or further comments please let us know.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: "Marius.JUGANARU@ext.ec.europa.eu"
Date: Monday, May 18, 2015 at 5:32 AM
To: Kenneth Bengtsson
Cc: "Thomas.SMALL@ext.ec.europa.eu", "Didier.THUNUS@ec.europa.eu", "bdxr-comment@lists.oasis-open.org", "bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org", "olema@digst.dk"
Subject: [bdxr-comment] ePrior requirements

Dear Kenneth and all,

Please find below some clarifications regarding the 2 items (as requested in the email that was sent on 05 May 2015 17:39, from Kenneth Bengtsson to SMALL Thomas):

Regarding the "multi receivers" comment:

·         ePRIOR has one concrete need: it routes messages to back-offices and it provides all the IDs related to sender and receiver parties to the back-office.

Indeed a party can have multiple IDs (GLN, VAT number, internal ID, etc.)

Regarding external references:

·         It seems they only support IDs of an electronic document and it could be interesting to provide references to resources available via a URL

A structure similar to UBL's external reference could be interesting: http://mdr.semic.eu/doc/ubl/class/ExternalReference

·         As an example, you can find attached a document (we call it a bundle), that contains only references to other documents that are transmitted by using a different service. The bundle itself is signed (timestamp).

We use this approach for the pre-award e-Submission, where  an economic operator submits his tender and all related document to the contracting body.

Please see the "DocumentWrapperReference" (0..n), that contains not only an external ID, but also the type, the size, the hash, the session encryption key etc.

For performance reasons, the envelope it's light, and each  document is sent using a specific service (Submit Document Wrapper).

Kind regards,
Marius Juganaru

Consultant for the European Commission – Business Analyst

DIGIT B4 – Corporate Financial Procurement & Policy Solutions

Email :marius.juganaru@ext.ec.europa.eu
Mobile: +32 (0) 470410103
Office: +32 (0) 229-88077