bdxr message

Subject: Business Document Envelope 1.1 - CSD01 ready for review and vote at our next meeting

Fellow BDXR committee members,

I have prepared the committee specification draft document and dated it for voting at our next meeting. I have gone directly to the CSD based on the nature of the changes discussed on our last teleconference.

Kenneth, I would think that the motion would be something along the lines of:

  Does the committee approve the Business Document Envelope Version 1.1
  Committee Specification Draft 01 packaged together at:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=56915

  ... and designate the XML version of the document as authoritative,
  subject to any editorial changes required by OASIS TC Administration?

We have time to address any changes any committee member might find between now and then, so please let me know if anyone finds anything.

Thanks!

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |