bdxr message

Subject: Minutes of BDXR TC meeting January 20, 2016

MEETING MINUTES OF BDXR TC MEETING 20 JANUARY 2016

ATTENDANCE

Jens Aabol
Kenneth Bengtsson (chair)
Erlend Klakegg Bergheim
Sander Fieten
Sven Rasmussen

Regrets received in advance:

Klaus Vilstrup Pedersen

BDE 1.1 STATUS AND NEXT STEPS

BDE 1.1 Committee Specification Draft 01 has been published:

Agreed that Kenneth will publish an announcement to our LinkedIn group. Next steps to be discussed when Ken Holman returns from traveling.

PUBLISHING OF SMP 1.0 COMMITTEE SPECIFICATION 02 STATUS

A ballot was held in December to approve SMP 1.0 working draft 5 as Committee Specification Draft 02 and to request TC Admin to set up a Special Majority Vote for approving the document as Committee Specification. All voting members voted in favor: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2895

Kenneth to contact TC Admin for status on setting up the Special Majority Vote.

UPDATE ON BDXL AND SMP STATEMENTS OF USE

Previously received Statements of Use for SMP 1.0 Committee Specification 01 must be reissued to support Committee Specification 02. The following Statements of Use are anticipated:

Difi (Jens to issue Statement of Use)
DIGST (Sven to issue Statement of Use)
Efact (Kenneth to issue Statement of Use)
European Commission (Sven to contact)
IBM (Kenneth to contact)
Holodeck B2B (Sander to issue Statement of Use)

Kenneth will send a suggestion for the content of Statement of Use. The Statement of Use must reference the published Committee Specification, why we are first awaiting the Special Majority Vote and subsequent (anticipated) publishing of Committee Specification 02.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

Kenneth will add scheduled TC conference calls to the OASIS calendar.

MEETING SCHEDULE

February 3 2016, regular conference call
February 17 2016, tentatively cancelled (I will be traveling that week)
March 2 2016, regular conference call

Kenneth Bengtsson