bdxr message

Subject: FW: SMP change request

Dear TC members

See the below proposal for a meeting on March 14 at 3pm CET to discuss the SMP change request. Please let me know if you will participate in the meeting, in order to confirm the meeting time. If you would like to participate in the meeting but is unable at the requested time, please let me know no later than Tuesday next week. Thanks!!

Best regards,

Kenneth

Dear Kenneth,

Thank you for your feedback on the change requests for the SMP.

Following your request for a meeting to discuss the following topics, we would like to organise a meeting on the 14th March at 3pm. Would that be ok for you?

I will send you a meeting request. Please feel free to forward it to anybody interested in the discussion.

Best regards,

Adrien FERIAL