bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr-comment] RfCs SMP specification OASIS

Dear Gregory

Once again thank you for the comments sent to the SMP 1.0 specification and for the subsequent meeting and communication. As agreed, the OASIS BDXR TC has thoroughly reviewed all comments, and a complete comment resolution log has been approved by the TC and made available here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57901&wg_abbrev=bdxr. We have in most cases been able to accommodate your comments, and in other cases we have made recommendations on how the requested functionalities can be implemented using the existing SMP specification.

Yesterday the TC approved a new Committee Specification Draft for SMP 1.0, which include the changes described in the above comment resolution log. We have requested that OASIS TC Administration initiate a 15-day public review of the updated specification, and we will of course inform you when this has been set up. Any further comments you may have to the specification will be received with appreciation during the public review. The Working Draft of the new specification and XML schema that were approved as Committee Specification Draft is available here: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=57914&wg_abbrev=bdxr. Please note that this is the Working Draft version that has been approved as Committee Specification Draft. The Committee Specification Draft is pending to be issued.

After the public review the TC will review and resolve any comments received and, if no comments require substantial changes to be made, the TC will decide on releasing the final and approved Committee Specification. Please let me know of any doubts or further questions you may have.

Best regards,

Kenneth Bengtsson
Chair, OASIS BDXR TC

Dear,

Please find hereby our RfCs for the SMP specifications of OASIS.

Please, do let me know if any more details are needed.

Thank you.

KR,

Gregory Steenbeek

CEF Stakeholder Management Office

European Commission

Directorate-General for Informatics (DIGIT)
Information Systems for policy support and activity management

B-1049 Brussels/Belgium

gregory.steenbeek@ext.ec.europa.eu