bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Re: [bdxr-comment] Public review comments for bdx-smp-v1.0-csprd02: 2.4.4 On SchemeIdentifiers

Dear Martijn

As promised I am letting you know that the OASIS BDXR TC yesterday formally approved a comment resolution log, including the comment received from you during the Public Review of SMP 1.0.

The approved comment resolution log is available here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/58258/bdx-smp-v1.0-csprd02-comment-resolution-log%2020160531.xls

And an updated working draft of the specification, including the adopted resolutions is available here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/58374/bdx-smp-v1.0-wd09.zip

The above working draft was furthermore approved by the TC as a Committee Specification Draft, and in the coming days we will be voting on approving the Draft as Committee Specification.

On behalf of the TC I’d like to thank you personally, and the Australian Digital Business Council in general for all your input to the TC - both with your comment to our public review and through the many constructive conversations we’ve had this year. It was also a great pleasure for me personally to attend John McAlister’s presentation at the Exchange Summit in Orlando earlier this month and to see the work products of this TC centrally placed on the Australian road map.

Best regards,

Kenneth