bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Candidate Business Document Envelope Version 1.1 CSD02

Thanks Ken!!

I have on my list to draft a section regarding the use of encryption with multiple ToParties as well as an example using XML Enc. I think it’s important to include these as well. That aside I will read through the document this week and let you know if I have any comments (though I don’t expect so).

/Kenneth