bdxr message

Subject: Agenda for BDXR TC meeting 20 July 2016

Dear all

Please find below the agenda for our call Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 1700 CEST:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160720T17&p1=48

AGENDA:

1) Publishing of SMP 1.0 CS03 and next steps

Jira ticket:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2402

2) Disposition of comments received for BDE 1.1 Committee Specification Public Review Draft 01

A draft resolution log for comments received for BDE 1.1 CSPRD01 has been uploaded here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58480&wg_abbrev=bdxr

3) TC VOTE: SMP 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 03

Membership voting status is determined by the following:

https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#membership

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=bdxr

Current voting members from list above:

Jens Aabol

Kenneth Bengtsson

Erlend Bergheim

Sander Fieten

Ken Holman

Sven Rasmussen

MOTION 1:

I move that the OASIS Business Document TC issue Business Document Envelope (BDE) Version 1.1 and its associated artifacts packaged together at ...

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58531&wg_abbrev=bdxr

... as Business Document Envelope (BDE) Version 1.1 Committee Specification Draft 02 and further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable.

MOTION 2:

Preconditioned the approval of Business Document Envelope (BDE) Version 1.1 Committee Specification Draft 02, I move to approve submitting Business Document Envelope (BDE) Version 1.1 Committee Specification Draft 02 contained in ...

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58531&wg_abbrev=bdxr

... for a fifteen-day Public Review.

4) Any other business

CALL INFO:

1.  Please join my meeting.

https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/806072703

https://app.gotomeeting.com/?meetingid=806072703

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Australia: +61 (0) 2 8014 4935

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 1402

Belgium: +32 (0) 38 08 1856

Canada: +1 (647) 724-3550