bdxr message

Subject: Candidate BDE 1.1 CS01 package

Fellow BDXR committee members,

Please find the candidate CS01 of BDE 1.1 here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59341

I have updated the links per the comment list entry:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bdxr-comment/201610/msg00001.html

I have removed the temporary change log annex that was suitable during the public review process but not applicable.

I have updated the DocBook stylesheets used for presentation to version "0.7 wd01" (this has no visual impact on the documentation; resource links are relative to the hub document instead of absolute to the OASIS web site).

Please let me know if you have any questions or you identify any issues with this candidate release. My intent is only to change the publication date after the vote to accept the committee specification.

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ blog _ _ _ _ _ http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/posts |