bdxr message

Subject: Business Document Envelope 1.1 documentation erratum re: Document Type

Fellow BDXR members,

Our eagle-eyed chair has found a fault in my editing of BDE 1.1.  Please see:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-bde/v1.1/cs01/bdx-bde-v1.1-cs01.html#S-BASIC-PAYLOAD-INFORMATION

... where you find in the second row:

   DocumentTypeID (Identifier)

In fact the unqualified data type is Code and not Identifier, as reflected both in the schema and the class diagram:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/bdx-bde/v1.1/cs01/bdx-bde-v1.1-cs01.html#F-INFORMATION-CLASSES

... and so the second row should read:

   DocumentTypeCode (Code)

I will review the OASIS TC process and publishing practices regarding errata, but I will wait until more work is done on the SBDH/BDE project in case we find more editing oversights on my part.

But, for the record, I'm posting this notice to the committee mail list for reference purposes.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |