bdxr message

Subject: Business Document Metadata Service Location V1.0 COS02 is now available

Members of the BDXR TC,

The files for Business Document Metadata Service Location Version 1.0 COS02 are now loaded and available. You can find the files at:

Business Document Metadata Service Location Version 1.0
Candidate OASIS Standard 02

http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/BDX-Location/v1.0/cos02/BDX-Location-v1.0-cos02.odt http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/BDX-Location/v1.0/cos02/BDX-Location-v1.0-cos02.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/BDX-Location/v1.0/cos02/BDX-Location-v1.0-cos02.pdf

As requested, I will now hold both this COS02 and Service Metadata Publishing (SMP) Version 1.0 COS01 until after the new OS approval process becomes effective July 1. I anticipate starting the ballot on July 5 or 6.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign