bdxr message

Subject: Doodle for business directory call

Dear all

As agreed at this week's conference call I have created a Doodle to survey the availability for a call to discuss the business directory specification. Finding a time suitable for both European and Australian participants is not an easy task, and adding the Americas into the mix makes it outright impossible. To coordinate this call does require some flexibility of all parties, however I have prioritized European and Australian time zones.

Please note that this is not a regular TC meeting. Participation is not required, and does not influence voting status.

Please follow the link below to mark your availability, or, if you're not planning on attending the call feel free to do nothing:

https://doodle.com/poll/5hndkzi5vy554gph

Best regards,

Kenneth