bdxr message

Subject: FW: Business directory discussion - NOT GotoMeeting, Zoom

Dear all

I've just been made aware that the invitation below included the GotoMeeting credencials. The meeting facility is the TC's Zoom facility:

CALL INFO:

Meeting ID: 547 975 473

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
  https://zoom.us/j/547975473

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):
  +14086380968,,547975473#  or +16465588656,,547975473#

Or Telephone:
  https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=tZYVoCjT6sw0zaoKK3bbfRHUX43prdSf

I apologize for the confusion!!!

/Kenneth