bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Groups - bdx-smp-v2.0-wd02.docx uploaded

Hi Kenneth, all,

thanks for you work on the new version of the SMP standard. I finally found time to review your draft, please find the document including comments attached. I am sorry for the late review….

Groet,
Regards,

Sander Fieten, MSc

T: +31 6 51 50 78 86 skype: sfieten
W: www.chasquis-consulting.com

PNG image

eDelivery | AS4 | Holodeck B2B Consultancy