bdxr message

Subject: This week's BDXR conference calls

Dear all

As you might have seen, the public review for our SMP 2.0 specification has been announced and ends this  August 24:

https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/invitation-to-comment-on-service-metadata-publishing-smp-version-2-0-ends-august-

For our parallel XHE project, a joint CEFACT/BDXR project group meeting will be held on Thursday this week where we will work through the comments received from the OASIS public review.

Please let me know if you have anything for the agenda or if you think that we should hold this weekâs meetings. Otherwise I propose to cancel our Pacific and Atlantic calls this week, as none of our projects require discussion or attention at the moment.

Best regards,

Kenneth