bdxr message

Subject: Minutes of BDXR TC Atlantic call January 16, 2019

MEETING MINUTES OF BDXR TC ATLANTIC CALL 16 JANUARY 2019

ATTENDANCE

Jens Aabol

Todd Albers

Kenneth Bengtsson (chair)

Erlend Klakegg Bergheim

Sander Fieten

Ken Holman

Matt Vickers

REVIEW OF PACIFIC CALL MINUTES

Pacific call was cancelled. No minutes to review.

REVIEW OF NEW SMP 2.0 WORKING DRAFT AND DRAFT PUBLIC REVIEW COMMENT RESOLUTION LOG

A working draft 5 of the SMP 2.0 specification was share with members before the meeting:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64524&wg_abbrev=bdxr

Ken noted that the OASIS template used is outdated (copyright year in general, and âURI patternsâ on page 2). Kenneth to ask TC Admin if we can submit the specification on the template as it is, or if we should request an updated Word template.

Erlend noted that âschemeIDâ in section 3.7.2 was written with uppercase âSâ. This will be corrected for WD 06.

There were no other comments for the working draft, and it was agreed that any further observations be shared with the TC mailing list before next meeting so that we can vote on a new Committee Specification Draft and subsequent public review. It was discussed to ask for a 30 day public review given the changes made to the draft specification.

A proposal for a final resolution log of comments received for the first public review of the SMP 2.0 specification was share with members before the meeting:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=64525&wg_abbrev=bdxr

All present members agreed on the proposed comment resolutions and it was agreed to revert to the commenters with the resolutions.

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

There was no other business.

MEETING SCHEDULE

Pacific calls are held every second Tuesday at 21.00 EST (Wednesday night UTC).

Atlantic calls are held every second Wednesday at 17.00 CET.

January 29/30, 2019, Pacific and Atlantic calls â tentatively a voting meeting

February 12/13, 2019, Pacific and Atlantic calls

February 26/27, 2018, Pacific and Atlantic calls

Kenneth Bengtsson