Members of the BDXR TC,
A Special Majority Ballot to approve Exchange Header Envelope (XHE) Version 1.0 with non-material changes as a CS has been set up.Â
The ballot is open now and closes 21 March 2019 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot at:
Publicly visible link:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
*Â Aabol, JensÂÂ Difi-Agency for Public Management and eGov...
* Albers, ToddÂÂ Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
* Bengtsson, Kenneth Individual
* Bergheim, Erlend Klakegg Difi-Agency for Public Management and eGov
* Fieten, Sander Individual
* Holman, KenÂ Â Crane Softwrights Ltd.
* Naidoo, Levine Individual
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.
Chief Technical Community Steward
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information societyhttp://www.oasis-open.org
Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â