bdxr message

Subject: Zoom and this week's TC meetings

Dear all

Zoom changed their security over the weekend. The host now has to manually admit each meeting participant to the meeting facility before they can enter, which can be somewhat disruptive to the meeting. Furthermore, many people are reporting problems getting their audio to work when admitted to meetings and it may be necessary to exit and enter the meeting several times before audio is enabled. Each re-entering to the meeting requires that the host takes action to consent to the participant joining the meeting facility.

I therefore kindly suggest that you join our TC Zoom facility a few minutes before meeting start. Thank you!

Best regards,

Kenneth