bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Your CSD03 for Exchange Header Envelope (XHE) v1.0 is available for preview - public review announcement to follow

Thank you, Paul. It all looks good to me.

From: bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org <bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 at 10:45 PM
To: bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org <bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org>

Members of the BDXR TC,

Your request to publish "Exchange Header Envelope (XHE) Version 1.0" CSD03 is available for internal review now, before the 15-day public review is announced. It is expected to be announced on Thursday, October 29. Please let me or Chet Ensign (chet.ensign@oasis-open.org) know if you spot any publication issues, before we announce the public review. (As always, issues with technical content should be sent to the TC's email list.)

These files are available now for TC member preview, but please don't announce further until we start the actual public review.

You can access the files at:

Exchange Header Envelope (XHE) Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 03

https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/xhe/v1.0/csd03/xhe-v1.0-csd03.xml
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/xhe/v1.0/csd03/xhe-v1.0-csd03-oasis.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/xhe/v1.0/csd03/xhe-v1.0-csd03-oasis.pdf
XML schemas and documentation:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/xhe/v1.0/csd03/xsd/
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/xhe/v1.0/csd03/xsdrt/
https://docs.oasis-open.org/bdxr/xhe/v1.0/csd03/mod/

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul

--

OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society