bdxr message

Subject: XHE CS03 putative final package

Fellow BDXR committee members,

Please find here a putative final CS03 package for XHE dated December 13, 2020:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68054

The tooling for the schema is found here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68055

The publishing is done locally on my machine. If the committee feels it is important enough to move the publishing and production to GitHub with packaging in both Dos and Shell (as we do for UBL), please let me know and I can get started on this.

I look forward to your feedback on the package.

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @US$125 (5 hours free) |