bdxr message

Subject: Re: Call for candidates

Dear all

Since no other candidates have come forward as of yet (there is still time folks!), I will propose myself for reappointment as chair of the BDXR TC.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org <bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 6:34 PM
To: bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org <bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [bdxr] Call for candidates

Dear all

As agreed this week, the TC will vote to continue through a Charter Clarification in accordance with section 1.10 of the TC Process (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process-2017-05-26/#tcVitality). The only change to the charter being proposed is the removal of the PEPPOL START and LIME protocols from the Scope. This will be a voting item for next.

At the same time we also need to either appoint or reappoint chair(s) in accordance with section 1.4 of the TC Operations Process (https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/oasis-committee-operations-process/#chairs). All TC members are hereby invited to propose themselves as a candidate for the position of chair or co-chair of the TC.

Best regards,

Kenneth