bdxr message

Subject: Re: [bdxr] Open Cup Finalist -- winner announced on 19 Jan.

Thanks Kenneth. More information on how it will all work to follow. Jane

On Wed, Jan 12, 2022 at 11:24 AM Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe> wrote:

Hi Jane

Once again, thanks for the bringing the good news about our nomination for the 2021 Open Cup! I will be happy to speak at the ceremony next week, in case we win.

Best regards,

Kenneth

From: Kenneth Bengtsson <kbengtsson@efact.pe>
Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 10:29 PM
To: Jane Harnad <jharnad@oasis-open.org>, bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org <bdxr@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>, harmjan.vanburg@oasis-open.org <harmjan.vanburg@oasis-open.org>

On behalf of the whole TC, thank you Jane, Chet and everybody else at OASIS â we are very honored that our specifications are receiving this recognition! Great way to start the new year!! :-)

Iâm adding this to the agenda for our next TC meeting (which also happens to be Wednesday 12) and will revert to you thereafter.

Best regards,

Kenneth