bias-comment message

Subject: FW: [bias] Next OASIS BIAS TC Meeting - Review IPR comments

REMINDER.

From: Tilton, Cathy [mailto:Cathy.Tilton@daon.com]
Sent: 11 March 2009 16:40
To: bias@lists.oasis-open.org

BIAS TC members –

Our next TC telecon meeting will be TOMORROW as follows:

Date:  Tuesday, 17 March

Time:  3pm (US eastern time)

Dial in information:  +1 913-227-1210

Passcode:  419470

NOTE:  The purpose of this meeting is to review and dispose of comments received during the recent informal public review.  Please review these prior to the meeting.

Agenda for Meeting #39:

1.  Administrative Issues

    1.1  Call to order

    1.2  Membership, attendance, & introductions

    1.3  Review & approval of agenda

2.  Chair's remarks

3.  Review of minutes from meeting #38 (posted)

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31272/BIAS%20TC%20Meeting%20Minutes%20%2338.pdf

    3.1  Review of action items (see list below)

4.  TC business

5.  INCITS BIAS document update (M. Swayze)

6.  BIAS SOAP profile

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31246/biasprofile-1.0-wd-07.pdf

    6.1  Status & results of informal public review

    6.2  Comments received

Go to:  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bias-comment/

    6.3  Review proposed disposition of comments

Download Document:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/31630/DOC%20on%20BIAS%20v1.0%20wd07%20IPR.pdf

    6.4  Discuss next steps

7.  W3C Workshop on Speaker Biometrics & Voice XML 3.0

    7.1  Report on 6 March W3C workshop

8.  Schedule

    8.1  Work schedule

    8.2  Meeting schedule

9.  New business

10.  Action items

11.  Adjourn

Please let me know if you have any items to add to the agenda.

As a reminder, below are the action items from our last meeting (17 February):

                 (Cathy) Verify all references in the specification before final publication.

                 (Matt) Provide some sample code for some of the use cases in Annex C.

                 (Cathy) Look for opportunities to solicit organizations to implement BIAS as a project or a reference model.

Regards,

CT

Catherine J. Tilton

VP, Standards & Emerging Technologies

Daon

11955 Freedom Drive, Suite 16000

Reston, VA  20190

703-984-4080

Fax: 703-984-4099

Cell: 703-472-5546

cathy.tilton@daon.com

www.daon.com

Daon - the global leader for biometric identity assurance software products and services

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  Any unauthorized direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer. Thank you!