bias-comment message

Subject: Remarks on BIAS.wsdl

Title: Message
Hi,

I am trying to implement the BIAS using Java on the server side and C# on the client side.
I am using the 'BIAS.wsdl' file found here : http://docs.oasis-open.org/bias/soap-profile/v1.0/csprd02/BIAS.wsdl
I have also created the referenced 'cbeff.xsd' file from the following standard : ISO/IEC 19785-3:2007 FDAM 1:2009 - Support for additional data elements.

I found that some definitions in the BIAS.wsdl are not consistent with the CBEFF XML schema. It includes the following :
    - MultipleTypesType => Multiple-types
    - SubtypeType => Subtype
    - BIRInfoType => BIR-info
    - BDBInfoType => BDB-info
    - SBInfoType => SB-info
    - BIRType => BIR
    - QualityType => Quality

With the corrected BIAS.wsdl, the class generation in Java and C# is working fine.

Regards,

Christophe Candela

Biometrics R&D Manager
id3 Semiconductors