bias message

Subject: Fwd: RE: BIAS Integration TC Meeting #1 - Thursday, 16 March (revised slides)

     Forwarding this to the TC's official list.
     Cathy's slides for the first meeting have been revised slightly, and
uploaded as a document available to TC members in three formats, at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/download.php/17221/BIAS-TC-Mtg1-Mar06-final.odphttp://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/download.php/17222/BIAS-TC-Mtg1-Mar06-final.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/download.php/17223/BIAS-TC-Mtg1-Mar06-final.ppt

These also will appear in the public TC repository.
Regards  Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org