bias message

Subject: BIAS TC roster, attendance today, page links

     Congratulations on your successful launch.  I have updated TC's roster
to reflect your initial voting membership:
     (see roster at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/members/roster.php)
and attendance:
     (see calendar at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/calendar.php)
     (and see data for this meeting at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/event.php?event_id=11163&day=1142506800
)

     This data is self-serve and can be managed by your TC officers.

     As we discussed, the TC's information page for members is at
     http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/
and a public page also exists at
     http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/bias

Cordially, JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org