bias message

Subject: BIAS Integration TC - Meeting 2

BIAS Integration TC members –

The next meeting of the TC is scheduled for Wed, 19 April at 11am EDT.  This event is posted to the TC members page.  The tentative agenda is as follows:

1. Administrative

     Call to order

     Membership, Attendance, & Introductions

     Appointment of note taker

     Approval of agenda

2. Review of minutes from last meeting

3. TC business

     Election of Secretary

     Website updates

     Recruitment

4. Comments on INCITS base document (M1/06-0127)

5. Specification outline (Mr. Triglia, technical editor)

6. Preliminary mappings

7. Schedule

8. New business

9. Action items

10. Adjourn

Please let me know if you have items to add to the agenda.

I am in the process of trying to get the minutes from the last meeting posted, but in the mean time, I am attaching them to this message.

Regards,

CT

BIAS TC - meeting minutes - 031606.pdf