bias message

Subject: May meeting announcement - BIAS Integration TC

BIAS TC members –

We now have a date/time for our May face-to-face meeting to be held in conjunction with the OASIS Symposium in San Francisco:

Thursday, 11 May 2006, 1:30 – 3:30 PM

Please don’t be confused by the double-listing on the TC meeting page:  http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/tc_meetings.php,

We will only be meeting ONCE on Thursday.  I don’t expect the meeting to go till 5:00.  Specific meeting rooms have not yet been posted.

At this time, it is expected that a dial-in capability will be available, but this has not yet been confirmed.

Information about the symposium can be found at:  http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/index.php.

Hotel reservation deadline is 15 April, so please make your arrangements this week, if you haven’t already.

Regards,

Cathy Tilton

BIAS Integration TC chair