bias message

Subject: May meeting reservations (BIAS Integration TC)

Regarding the May 11th face-to-face meeting in San Francisco

1)     Note that if you are planning to attend, you must make a reservation on the symposium website. < http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/registration.php>.   There is a $30 fee.  [Go to the registration section and fill out the form, then when you are asked what events you are registering for, click on “May 11 TC meetings”, as well as any other items, such as the symposium itself, if you plan to do that.]  Please register as soon as possible so that we will know how many people to expect for planning purposes.

2)     I’ve spoken to some of the TC chairs for committees that may be working on standards that we may be able to use/reference in our work (e.g., WSS, SAML).  A couple have agreed to come to our meeting and give us a brief overview of their standard and answer any questions we may have.  This will be a great opportunity for us to get the information we need to see how/if these standards may affect us.

Regards,

CT