bias message

Subject: BIAS Integration TC - Meeting #3 (San Francisco)

BIAS Integration TC members –

The next meeting of the TC is scheduled for Thursday, 11 May from 1:30 – 3:30 pm PST.  This is a face-to-face meeting held in conjunction with the OASIS annual symposium in San Francisco, http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium_2006/.  Registration is required for in-person attendance.  The meeting will be held in the Delores Room at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.

This event is posted to the TC members page.  The tentative agenda is as follows:

1. Administrative

            Call to order

            Membership, Attendance, & Introductions

            Approval of agenda

2. Review of minutes from last meeting (posted)

3. TC business

4. Overview of SAML & WSS standards (Mr. Lockhart)

            Discussion on applicability to BIAS work

5. Status of INCITS document (Mr. Swayze)

6. Specification (see posted draft)

            Status

            Comments & Contributions

            Discussion on approach

7. Schedule

            Discussion – are more frequent telecons needed/wanted?

8. New business

9. Action items

10. Adjourn

Please let me know if you have items to add to the agenda.

Dial-in instructions have been disseminated separately.  If you need this information and did not receive it, please contact me and I will forward to you.

There will be a central, sit-down lunch area (Farallon Room) for TC participants.  Registration is required to attend the luncheons, so please be sure that you have the appropriate badge. (Note: You can register onsite.)  A coffee break will be held from 3:00-3:30 PM on Thursday afternoon – we may be able to catch the tail end of that.

I look forward to meeting many of you there.

Regards,

CT