bias message

Subject: Rescheduling of July meeting

BIAS TC participants –

Our next meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, 19 July 2006, from 11 – 1 EDT.  However, I have had a conflict arise that makes it impossible for me to participate.  As a result, I’d like to propose rescheduling this meeting to the following date:

Wednesday, 26 July, 11-1 EDT

Please let me know if you have any major objections to this change (if so, please suggest an alternative).  I plan to change the online meeting schedule at COB today, so please respond before then.

My apologies for the late notice of this change.  I have just returned from travel last night and discovered this conflict.

On another subject – I am still looking for someone to assume the duties of technical editor for the BIAS Messaging Protocol document.  This will require someone with strong Web services background.  Please let me know if you are interested or know of a good candidate that I can contact.

Thank you,

Cathy Tilton

Chair

Catherine J. Tilton