bias message

Subject: Groups - DHS Comments on BIAS Messaging Protocol 1.0 Editors Draft v0.4 (DHS Comments on BIAS Messaging Protocol 1.0 Editors Draft v0.4.doc) uploaded

I think the standard is fleshing out nicely.  As a web services novice,
these are mostly editorial comments.  The only technical comment is a
question whether we should normatively reference ASN.1.

 -- Mr. John Mayer-Splain

The document named DHS Comments on BIAS Messaging Protocol 1.0  Editors
Draft v0.4 (DHS Comments on BIAS Messaging Protocol 1.0  Editors Draft
v0.4.doc) has been submitted by Mr. John Mayer-Splain to the OASIS
Biometric Identity Assurance Services (BIAS) Integration TC document
repository.

Document Description:
DHS Comments on BIAS Messaging Protocol 1.0  Editors Draft v0.4

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/document.php?document_id=20756

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bias/download.php/20756/DHS%20Comments%20on%20BIAS%20Messaging%20Protocol%201.0%20%96%20Editor%92s%20Draft%20v0.4.doc